Become a Member:
TO BECOME A MEMBER CLICK ON THE FORM New Member Application
Active 20-30 members must be between the ages of 20 and 39 years old and be willing to commit to developing young leaders, supporting friendships and serving the children in their local communities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Active 20-30, please contact your local club to discover their specific requirements and expectations for their members. If there is not a club in your area, we welcome you to contact us about bringing an Active 20-30 Club to your town.
A petition to charter may be filed with the National Association if:
- you are passionate about helping children;
- you are willing to develop your leadership skills and those of your club members;
- you are willing to make new friends and have a lot of fun while helping the needy children in your community.
- there is not an active club serving your immediate community; and
- you are willing to be the temporary chairperson or part of the formation committee for this club.
If you're interested in learning more about bringing Active 20-30 to your city, please contact our New Charter Chair, Jeff Okrepkie.